Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my first official blog. I thought it would be fitting to make my first post in the New Year because I wanted to start this project during a new chapter of life.

I’ve tried to start so many blogs in the past and I haven’t been able to keep up with any of them lol. Which is ironic because when people ask me what I want to do with my life, my first response is (usually) that I want to be a writer.

I spent all of last year asking myself, how can you call yourself a writer when you don’t write anymore? So this year, I’m challenging myself to do more of what I love. 

I’m going to pray, laugh, write and live. In that order. Lol.

I hope you enjoy watching me take on this challenge and I hope this inspires you to take on challenges of your own.

Happy New Year! Be blessed!